OF GREAT STUDENTS
Effort, Organization, Initiative, Responsibility
Responsibility, Initiative, Friendship
Effort, Cooperation, Responsibility
Effort, Cooperation, Patience, Pride, Sense of Humor
Effort, Patience, Common Sense
Patience, Initiative, Resourcefulness
Initiative, Problem Solving
Leland Parker, Davona Brown, Jakayla Harrison
FAIRFIELD ELEMENTARY STANCE ON BULLYING
In accordance with the State of South Carolina and the School District of Fairfield County we at Fairfield Elementary School seek to provide a learning environment which fosters academic achievement and social development in an atmosphere which is free of bullying and intimidation. Fairfield Elementary School does not tolerate bullying in any form and all incidents of bullying are investigated and handled in strict accordance to the Fairfield County School District Code of Conduct. All allegations of bullying are investigated and documentation kept on file as to how the situation was handled.
* I will not hit, shove, kick, or punch anyone or anything
* I will not tease, call names, or put people down (No Put Downs)
* I will not gossip or spread rumors.
* If I see someone being bullied, I will speak up and go for help.
* I will treat everyone with dignity and respect.
* I will not be a bully.